Friday, 13 July 2012

Olympic Torch




The Olympic torch went very close to my work this afternoon so my colleagues and I went to go watch it.  I have to say that I was a little disappointed because it was so quick and then it was over.  When I got home from work Raven, Mardy and I went to go see it again.  This time it was way more exciting, I think because of Raven.  Matt and Hannah even came with their 5 day old baby to see it.


3 comments:

Stewart and Clarissa Foss said...

Little Verity is so tiny! She's adorable. I'm glad that you were able to see it twice, because the first one wasn't that exciting.

Thomas Family said...

Ravens hair is so long!! how fun to see the olympic torch. Are you guys going to go to any events?

Emily said...

You girls look so cute! That baby picture is hilarious!