I'm hoping that by blogging about Summer Mardy will blog about going to Canada. Hint hint....
Since I was able to get a job in June, Mardy and Raven have been hanging out all summer together. They were able to go to the beach a few times and they even went once with Mardy's American Football boys.
I even got to go with them once but it was pretty chilly. After Raven went in the sea I had to warm her up.
I love going to the New Forest. This time we took Mardy's friend Dale. We BBQ'd steaks. They were soooooo good.
At the beginning of summer I bought Raven a bike. She absolutely loves it!
2 comments:
Yeah for summer!! Sigh, how I love the beach. But I am getting antsy for fall. and fall leaves and pumpkins and cool breezes. I love Ravens new bike she looks like a pro!
Bikes are the BEST! She sure looks cute on it.
Ahh, the beach... so jealous. Looks super fun. My beach this summer- park lake. Ha ha bet you don't miss that one. I think when we were little it was all rocks. Well, they upgraded and stuck a little sand in with the rocks, but they still have to groom it every night so it's not solid. Oh well, pros and cons to living everywhere right :)
Post a Comment