Okay so you all were probably able to watch this movie in 09 but it didn't come out until today in the UK. We went as soon as we could. Mardy and I loved it but not as much as Raven. She was riveted for the entire movie. At the end she said "they get married after all!" She was so happy. If you are wondering why Raven is wearing a princess dress and a crown to watch the movie all I have to say is "are you serious?" Come on if you were almost three going to watch a princess movie wouldn't you want to be dressed like a princess. Well it makes sense to me.
Raven getting ready for the movie...just missing her crown.

Before the movie we had a bit of a photo shoot at the beach. We love it when the sun is out. It actually felt like spring. Lets just hope that its not fooling us.
This is my "a stranger has my camera" smile.

Here is a picture of Raven doing baby yoga on our dinner table.
She is so cute.
5 comments:
Charlotte, your little girl is ADORABLE!!! It almost makes me wish that Paxton was a girl ... almost. =)
I keep meaning to take Zina to that movie....but I haven't done it because I hate watching movies in the theater. I know. I'm no fun at all. She would love getting dressed up and going. Raven looks adorable and I love her yoga moves on the table. :)
Well Bec, I hope you feel inspired to dress her up and take her. It was such a fun date.
Thanks Charlotte, I think its hilarious how my life seems fabulous to you when your the one living in Europe and dressing up for the theater!!
Well when your deprived of sun for so long even Europe loses its glamour.
Post a Comment