Today we went to Durdle Door with our Friends Matt and Hannah after church. There were breath taking views that pictures cannot capture to full effect. So I guess that means if you ever come for a visit we'll just have to take you there.
The beach there is also a pebble beach which is kind of cool. So many rocks for Raven to throw into the water. They were all very smooth and rounded so it would be a fun beach to play at. Plus there are some good spots for cliff jumping. Jordy, Dusty, you guys interested in jumping off of the door?
I'll try and push some sunshine over your way so you can jump in Charlotte. I'm sure it will be so much fun in the summer. It looks incredible, wish I could see it.
4 comments:
The beach there is also a pebble beach which is kind of cool. So many rocks for Raven to throw into the water. They were all very smooth and rounded so it would be a fun beach to play at. Plus there are some good spots for cliff jumping. Jordy, Dusty, you guys interested in jumping off of the door?
I'll try and push some sunshine over your way so you can jump in Charlotte. I'm sure it will be so much fun in the summer. It looks incredible, wish I could see it.
I'm glad you liked Durdle Door. Follow the link to a photo I took from the clifftop looking towards Weymouth
Those pictures could be on postcards Steve. It looks like you have a pretty nice camera.
Post a Comment