Santa even came to give presents to the children. I was a little sad because Santa just handed out gifts instead of having them on his knee for a picture. I'm still searching for someplace to take Raven. I would be so sad if she didn't get her annual photo with Santa.
Later that night Mardy went to dinner for his American Football team that he coaches, the Bournemouth Bobcats. Mardy asked if significant others were invited to this dinner and they said sure but she would probably be the only one since no one else had a significant other. So we saved ourselves from getting a babysitter and I stayed home. Mardy had a good time at dinner while Raven and I watched movies and then after she went to bed I stayed up and pretended to online shop. Such cute clothes over here, if only I could afford them.
someday....
2 comments:
Is it not customary there to have pictures with Santa Claus at the mall? Is there a mall? Good luck anyhow, Santa Claus is on every corner here in the US of A.
The only mall that I have been to here is outdoors. I found out that Santa is going to be in the gardens heading to the beach on Sunday. So Nativity or Santa?
Post a Comment