Saturday, 19 December 2009

A few of my favourites from 09

Yes I realize that I have too much time on my hands. I also realize that since I have about two thousand pictures of my two and a half year old daughter that I need to have another kid to soak up some of my excessive energy. Anyway here are only a few of my favourite pictures of 09. There were oh so many more.

























4 comments:

Suzi said...

Charlotte that was awesome. i loved those pictures, I even got a little teary. I hope you don't mind that i am going to copy you...

Charlotte, Mardy and Raven said...

I would love for you to copy me. I want to see all of your little girls. I miss them so much.

Stewart and Clarissa Foss said...

This is Clarissa

I love them all. What great pictures. I was looking at them thinking, "that's my favorite, no that one is" I can't choose. They are all so good. But if i had to, the one of daddy and grandma. You got him really smiling and grandma looks so cute. But all the other ones are soo good too. Love it. It made me a bit teary too. If I think of how far away you are, then I'm a goner. Love you

Cassandra and Jordy said...

Jordy's tearing up right now. WE MISS YOU GUYS! Its good to see some more pictures too :)