
Wait a second...."I'm" as in me Charlotte P Litchfield is dreaming of a WHITE Christmas???? That doesn't sound right does it. Well as it happens we'll hopefully be living in England on the south coast where it gets no snow (so I'm told) and I'm not too sure what I think about that. During the Christmas season I love to listen to the German version of "Oh Tannenbaum". There are many Christmas traditions that started in Germany and what better place to spend Christmas than in Germany. We are thinking about taking a coach holiday to Germany and spending a few festive nights there. We are planning on having Mardy's sister Lara come and spend Christmas with us. There is no way we're letting her get out of it. This is all in the dreaming stages but if every thing works out like it should we'll be having a spectacular White Christmas.
http://www.coachholidays.com/coachdetails.phtml?priceid=490400&session=428AC125_532C-40AD-9931-D4A540F12E78
3 comments:
Where's our invite? You could at least say Lara could pay for us too! I feel less loved. Which I didn't think was possible from you Charlotte.
~Jordy
I wanna come too! ...I wish...
~Cassandra
The more the merrier!
Thats sounds and looks so charming I want to come too!@
Guess you'll have to brush up on your German huh?
frohliche!
Post a Comment