Monday, 21 November 2011

November

This is what November looks like on the beach! I love it here. This beach is actually a 60 second drive from Raven's school. We are going to have lots of fun when the weather is nice.



Mardy in Movember. Actually he is dressed up because he was part of a murder mystery dinner, he was Morimardy (Professor Moriarty). Mardy is also participating in Movember. He's done it for the past few years but this year is special because he has a friend undergoing treatment for prostate cancer.



I have an entire series of these pictures of Raven teaching the missionaries how to pose. Funny kid.


Mardy and I also celebrated our 7th anniversary this month. Yes our anniversary falls in November so Mardy will always have a moustache for our anniversary but what can I say, its for a good cause. Mardy and I went to Portsmouth for that weekend. We left Raven with our friends Matt and Hannah. They took Raven swimming and Raven was telling everyone, "they aren't my real parents, they are just borrowing me". Raven keeps talking about it and can't wait for another sleepover.

3 comments:

suzi said...

Now if only he could get that mustache to do a nice little curl at the ends... ! Awesome, he is so good for participating in that. What a lovely beach picture.

Zela said...

your blog is beautiful but I can't read it with out crying. when I see the beach it reminds me that there is an ocean between us.

Zela said...

oh yeah, and mardy's stache looks great. It's a nice way to support his friend.