A few Sunday's ago was the primary presentation. I put Raven's hair in rags the night before and she had the curliest hair for the presentation. She got to hold up a picture for the presentation and she even bore her testimony.
For Halloween Mardy was so excited to be King Leonidas. He had the perfect costume that he used in the roadshow. He was almost done getting ready when Raven sees him and has a massive tantrum, she wanted him to be a cop like last year. There was no way we could convince her otherwise so we all had the same costumes as last year just for her.
1 comment:
I can't believe Raven is learning cursive. i remember back in the day when I had a penpal from london. I thought she wrote funny and I could never read her letters. :) Raven's picture is adorable AND i can't believe you gave into the halloween costumes. :) Raven isn't a wee bit Alpha is she? :):) Did you ever start working? I want a WHOLE family update. come on you can do it!! :) Miss you.
p.s.
I want to know what Remembrance day is like over there. It sucks here. I was really really ticked that they didn't even talk about it in Zina's school. I missed Canada a lot that day. :(
Post a Comment