Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Summer?














5 comments:

Randee said...

look at all that green grass. All I see out side is snow, mud, brown grass, and trees with no leaves. You are so lucky!!

Lisha said...

I'm so jealous of your nice weather! Every time we start to get spring they go an stick more snow in the forecast :(

suzi said...

Very cute pictures Charlotte, I didnt' think spring weather was so warm in England, I 'm glad it is. I bet the ocean is still kind of cold for swimming though. I can't believe Raven's hair is so long now!

Thomas Family said...

Um, am I allowed to say 'bout time. :) love the pictures. How did the registration and exam go? Did you get one of the job openings in bournemouth?

Emily said...

So cute! I love all the fun pictures and then the picture of Raven fast asleep. Fun!