Okay so I really have nothing to report. We've been staying home for the last few days but the weather is starting to look nicer so here is to hoping that we'll be at the beach soon! Tomorrow I am determined to take the bus to Boscombe so I can buy my pink leg warmers for my Gladiator costume, I've been putting it off for a long time mainly because I really hate taking the bus.....anyway... So we just found the Children's Friend Podcasts. Genius idea, Raven loves watching them so far. Here is a l
ink. Thought I would share with you all since I got so excited about it. Enjoy!
4 comments:
Thanks for the link! I'll have to show the kids in the morning. On a secret note about Tyler, how much would it cost to send the Full House game out here? Maybe I could surprise him with it. If it's to much though, he'll have to spring for that one himself. Hope you get to hit the beach soon! Oh yeah, I will need to see the Gladiator costume when it's finished please. :)
No problem. I'm just trying to figure out a good way to send it. I'm afraid that in the box its in now it will get smashed. We'll think of something and send it ASAP!
The American Gladiator night is tomorrow so stay tuned for some rockin pictures.
Charlotte, we're gonna definetly need to see some pictures. Knock em dead. I don't even know what podcasts are, I can barely figure out my cell phone so don't so worry about sending them to me :)
Haha funny Suzi.
Post a Comment