Every time we boil water the windows fog up, after showering the entire bathroom is a sauna and it fogs up the windows in our other rooms for the entire day. I've slowly been watching the mildew grow in the bathroom cleaning it often. I thought I could handle it until I saw that around all the windows there was black mildew and white fuzzies growing along the sides and now its war. From my previous post when we moved from Fort Macleod you can see that I have a love for the extreme cleaning (and oven cleaner). I turned on the DEhumidifier and in one morning I emptied about 15 cups out of it. I got out a brand new toothbrush, gave it to Mardy and took his old one and went to work. Splashing cleaner here and there and on the ceiling in the bathroom and scrub a dub dub bright and shinny. I thought I would also add some pictures of our apartment on here so you can see that even though we live in mildew its a beautiful place. The pictures make it look smaller than it really is. So....Welcome to my home.
Alley Kitchen with dishwasher, Fridge, oven, hob and washer dryer combo
Living and Dinning Room
Bathroom with Electric shower

Bedrooms, Raven's is the Barbie Bedroom and ours is the one with the wall of wardrobes.
3 comments:
I love it. It looks nice and cozy and it's fun to see where you guys live (minus the mildew!)
Well, this answers two very important questions I had.
1) Who's toothbrush is that?
2) Why does my toothbrush taste so funny?
Very nice Charlotte, its good you are attacking the mildew. The longer its there the harder it is to get rid of. I love the pictures of your house, it actually looks bigger than I thought. And so comfy and clean! Now you can have mildewy teeth Mardy@ ha ha
Post a Comment