Tuesday, 12 July 2011

10 Years


I missed my 10 year high school reunion! I was so sad to miss it but we couldn't afford to make the journey home........so we went to Italy instead...... The plan was to go home for the summer this year but we went home for Christmas instead.

So here are some highlights since high school

Prom
1-Finished College!
2-Started working, I love making money!
3-Met a tall, dashing, incredibly handsome young man and some how he convinced me to marry him.
4-moved to San Diego and back again.
5-Had a baby who turned out to be the sweetest, cutest, funniest little girl ever.
6-Had lazer eye surgery. I love 20/20 vision!
7-moved to England, I love Bournemouth! And the Bournemouth Airport because they have cheap flights all over Europe!
8-called to the Young Women's for the 4th time. Finally starting to get the hang of it.....
9- visited Mexico, Hawaii, England, Germany, France, Belgium, Malta, Italy and this weekend Wales
10-Fell in love with shoes! If only I had the outfits to go with them.
Me and my Little girl hiding from the sun in Florence

Hopefully the next ten years have just as much adventures in store for us. We hope to stay in Bournemouth (buy a house and a kayak and a hot tub) but if we can't we'd love to live all around the world. Raven is growing up so fast. She is starting reception (kindergarten) in September and we've already gotten her school uniform. Mardy starts his third year of law in September but he is already starting his training contract applications for 2013! Hopefully we'll be able to learn where we are going to be soon. I finally got my Radiography registration for here so hopefully I'll be able to start working again.

This guy has been a big part of my life in the last almost 10 years! Love you!

And, here is a special shout out to my sister who is celebrating her 10th wedding anniversary today! Congrats guys!

3 comments:

Suzi said...

great pictures and great posts, I just love reading about all your adventures!

Stewart and Clarissa Foss said...

Thanks Charlote, I like the shout out! I also love reading about the fabulous life of Charlotte Litchfield. I get asked all the time about where you are are. "Oh, she's living in England." "This week she's vacationing in Italy/Wales/somewhere fabulous!" We're all a little jealous.

Thomas Family said...

Love this post. Missed you at the reunion. There weren't to many people there. Maybe we'll have better luck at the 20yr reunion. :) You look smok'n hot in that picture with Raven! Miss you!