Gladiator Night 2011
Youth against leaders in the all out Gladiator combat.
Introducing Charlotte the Harlot!!!!!!
Raven photography. I love the kiss at the bottom of the mirror.

Getting ready for the big night

These are all Raven photography, a little blurry but she's just learning.
I'm sad that there weren't any more pictures...hint hint Mardy!
I was first introduced to gladiator night last year and now I love it. Once a year the leaders have the opportunity to beat the trash out of the youth. The youth are the contestants and the leaders are the gladiators. I'm sure I'm not the only one to roll out of bed this morning feeling like I got hit by a truck last night.
2 comments:
looks like fun. I love how tough Raven looks!
I can't believe you look so young Charlotte. Not even one little crow's foot yet.
Post a Comment