Oops, did I forget to mention Mardy and Bryan's photo shoot in speedos on the beach. They wanted a classy way to show off their handle bar moustaches.....Maybe these aren't the pictures you we asking for....
Thursday, 10 June 2010
Wow, we've sure been busy since Grannie Debbie and Uncle Bryan came to visit. The morning they got here it was Sunday so they dressed up for church and away we all went. Its been non stop since then. We've had a few BBQ's one smoky one on our balcony, one on the beach and another in the forest. We just barely bought a car right before they came and I only had the opportunity to drive it a few times so I was a little nervous about driving without Mardy. Bryan made a good substitute for helping me learn to drive on the left side of the road so we made it to our destinations safely. We went shopping in Poole and sightseeing in Christchurch where we saw the 900 year old Christchurch priory and went to Highcliff castle. On one of the days we took a boat trip to Swanage and had fish and chips on the beach. We took the steam train to Corfe castle and met Mardy later in Corfe. My favourite part was going ape. At Moors Valley not too far from Bournemouth they have Go Ape. I guess there are several of them across the UK but I've never heard of them until we moved here. You get all geared up in harnesses and you go through obstacle courses through the trees. It was so much fun. They need Go Ape in Canada! The other day we went to London and saw most of the major attractions there. After sight seeing in London we headed to the Temple and stayed at the Temple accommodations. Raven and I had a fun time walking around the Temple Garden and watching a Temple worker feed the local duck while everyone else was inside. The next morning we went back to London so Debbie and I could watch Wicked. It was an amazing musical and we had awesome seats. The boys spent their time shopping on Oxford street with Raven. Today Mardy, Bryan and Debbie headed up to Bath. Raven and I took the day off from being a tourist so we've finally had a relaxing day at home and no hamburger or fries have passed these lips in almost 24 hours. Next week we're headed to Malta and our private Villa with an outdoor Barbecue and a beautiful pool.



Oops, did I forget to mention Mardy and Bryan's photo shoot in speedos on the beach. They wanted a classy way to show off their handle bar moustaches.....Maybe these aren't the pictures you we asking for....
Oops, did I forget to mention Mardy and Bryan's photo shoot in speedos on the beach. They wanted a classy way to show off their handle bar moustaches.....Maybe these aren't the pictures you we asking for....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Could have done with a few more pics, but less of the speedo ones maybe. Sounds like you guys are having a really fun time.
Nice, the boys could really use a tan though. I wish I could come to England!
Lin had a good laugh at the speedo pic. Looks like everybody is having a lot of fun. I would so love to come and visit someday.
They have something like Go Ape right beside the Enchanted Forest, it is called SkyTrek Adventurer Park.
Post a Comment